Why Work at OPP?
If you are intelligent and skilled in program support, outreach, and/or data analytics, OPP is the place to work. We offer meaningful work in a creative and supportive team environment, tailored professional development, flexible hours (depending upon the position), and plenty of opportunity for advancement.
We offer excellent benefits and profit sharing. We encourage you to identify/use cool, new tech tools to help our clients achieve their mission and seek 3rd-party validation (awards) for the good work you do with the firm.
Most importantly, we offer the satisfaction of helping our clients achieve their public service mission and of giving back to the community. If meaningful work, taking care of each other and giving back appeal to you — drop us a line.
Outreach Process Partners values our team members and it shows in the benefits we provide:
- Health Insurance: OPP pays 100% of plan premiums for the employee for CareFirst’s Healthy Blue Advantage plan. In this $1,500 Health Savings Account (HSA) plan, routine preventative care covered at 100% and OPP provides $50/month into each employees’ HSA accounts. The plan offers a “Healthy Award” of $300 for an individual and $600 per family by completing three simple steps. Over 33,000 providers and 60 hospitals are included in their network. Employees may elect to contribute additional pre-tax funds to their Health Savings Account via payroll deduction. This employee-owned bank account accrues tax-deferred with no annual spending requirement.
- Prescription Benefits: 100% coverage (no cost) for up to a 34 day supply of generic drugs (Tier 1). Preferred brand names (Tier 2) are cover at $45. Non-preferred brand names covered at $65. For more details: http://www.carefirst.com/rx.
- Dental Benefits: Provides for 100% of preventative and diagnostic services including routine oral exams, cleaning, fluoride treatments, sealants, and x-rays. Cover 80% of basic and 50% of major services up to $1,500 per year.
- Alternative Therapies: Up to 30% off chiropractic care, acupuncture, massage therapy, nutritional counseling, personal training, yoga, guided imagery and spa services. More info at: http://options.wholehealthmd.com.
- Vision Benefits: Plan provided for 100% coverage for eye exams, lenses and selected glasses or medically-necessary contact lenses from in-network providers. Laser vision correction are covered at 25% off allowed amount or 5% off an advertised special.
- 401-k Retirement Plan: OPP’s generous 401-k retirement plan begins following 6 months (1,000 hours) of service to the firm. The Company will match your contribution at 100% up to five percent of your compensation. You may elect to contribute up to the IRS maximum amount.
- Training and Development: Subject to supervisor approval, OPP will reimburse for cost associated with certification in project management, business communications, public relations, event planning or other professional certification related to your job. If you leave the firm within two years of reimbursed training, you will be responsible for repaying these costs.
- Holidays: OPP benefits include all 10 federal holidays plus two floating holidays (12 holidays total):
- Three weeks of paid leave per year after eight years with the firm, and
- Four weeks of paid leave after 15 years of service with the firm. OPP offers the flexibility to make up time within the two week pay period, depending upon the position requirements.
Profit Sharing Bonuses: Each quarter we are profitable, OPP distributes bonuses to staff, including pre-tax
profit sharing contributions into the 401k. As part of our core value to take care of each other, we want staff that spend their careers at OPP to have a comfortable retirement. See our job openings and join our team today!